The series will act as a pseudo-prequel spin-off series to Kim Possible showing the formation of Team Go who made 3 appearances in the series. It will explore the origins of the team's powers, the bonds between each member of the team, and the events that caused Shego to leave the team.
After being struck by a mysterious rainbow-colored comet, a family decides to fight crime as Team Go. As they learn more about their powers, they begin to unravel a mysterious crime wave in Pro City led by a mysterious figure who may hold a personal connection to them
- Bego - The matriarch of the family and team leader who keeps the team focused. Her orange Team-Go-Glow allows her to move at incredibly fast speeds.
- Hego - The dimwitted eldest sibling who loves showing off his strength. His blue Team-Go-Glow makes him inhumanly strong.
- Shego - The second oldest sibling who shows a slight interest in villainy. Her green Team-Go-Glow allows her to generate energy out of her hands and fire it in multiple ways.
- Mego - The third oldest sibling who's incredibly self-centered. His purple Team-Go-Glow allows him to shrink to the size of an action figure and back at will.
- Wego - The youngest siblings and the only twins of the group. Their red Team-Go-Glow allows them to make infinite duplicates of themselves.
- Rego - (More information coming soon)
Allusions, Homages, and CameosEdit
(Will be added at a later date)
- Bego and Rego are two original characters created for this series designed to showcase a wider range of interactions amongst the members